Menu

Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 3, 2016

All about us

Hey y'all...so glad you stopped by. I'm new to the blogging world but so excited to be here. 

I'm Shana, also known as Mommy around this house. I'm just a small town southern girl who fell in love with a northern boy (imagine that). I am a stay at home mommy who's starting to get her feet back into work as a developmental therapist. My wonderful husband, Eric, and I have been married for 7 1/2 years (and there's no such thing at the 7 year ich, people - in case you're wondering). We live in Raleigh and I love being in the south - We made a 4 year detour through Tampa, Florida before returning back to the south.
We have two kiddos - a girl and boy. I would not change them for the world even though they can drive me a bit batty some days. The things they say and do sometimes just crack me up...let's just say, 'kids will say the darnest things'.
I mentioned my wonderful husband, and yes yankee boy, Eric. We met when I was just a measly student at the University of Georgia. It took a little convincing on his part, but I soon came around and had the 'ah-ha' moment one night that he is the one...and the rest as they say is history. He is my rock, my best friend, and my encourager. He believes in me and that means more to me than anything. Have I said he's wonderful???
Enough about all of them, this is my blog afterall...let's talk about me! I am a wife, mommy, sister, daughter, aunt, friend, believer, and most of all a Christian. I love my life, and have been very fortunate in all aspects. I have an awesome family and a wonderful network of friends who span from Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, even up to Delaware. I am a semi-retired teacher, if you will. I taught for three years and took a 'break' to raise our children. I have recently started back to work part-time as a Developmental Therapist. I love it...it's flexible, good pay, and I get to do what I love - work with kids.
I love projects...crafts, painting and decorating rooms, and hosting parties. I'm not very good at drawing but I can come up with some cute ideas.
I also LOVE to cook. This goes back to being a child sitting on the counter asking my mom if I can help. I have been taught by the best and hope I make her proud. I love cooking everything from breakfast to desserts and everything in between. In the south meals are "occassions" and my favorite thing to do is cook for people who love to eat!
Well, that's a snipit of us. Just a small town southern girl, who fell in love with a northern boy. Hope you enjoy your time here and stop by sometime to see what I've been up to; you never know what kind of project I have going or some new recipe I'll post. Y'all take care now!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét